Priefert KK65101 – 5-foot x 10-inch Complete Kennel Kit
Prefiert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals. Designed and built to provide many years of trouble-free operation, our Premier Kennels are a great option for professionals and individual pet owners. These kennels include unique features that enhance ease of assembly, versatility, durability and animal safety.
No tools are required for the quick and easy assembly of the kennels. Standard connectors offer unique versatility for single or multiple free-standing units. Special connectors may be ordered for attachment to walls or posts. This allows you to avoid the unnecessary expense and time delay of building kennels, as well as the hassle normally associated with expanding your kennels capacity.
Our Premier Kennels offer double protection from harsh conditions and the natural acidity commonly found in kennel environments. Protection begins with the use of galvanized steel tubing and heavy 8 gauge 2” x 4” galvanized welded wire. Each strand of wire is individually welded to the tubing frame with stainless steel welding wire. We then apply Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over the galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements. By combining galvanizing and powder coating, we ensure maximum rust protection from animal urine and cleaning compounds.
Priefert offers a variety of kennel kits. With no sharp edges, our Premier Kennels provide a safe and attractive enclosure for “Man’s Best Friend.” Our 6’ tall kennels are ideal for secure confinement of medium to large-sized dogs. Don’t forget to check out our kennel accessories, including kennel tops, shades, and privacy panels.
- Each kennel door features a lockable door latch for added security when needed.
- With no sharp edges, our kennels are designed to be the safest kennels on the market.
- Our 6’ tall kennels are ideal for the confinement of medium to large-sized dogs.
- Galvanized tubing under powder coat helps the kennel resist rust and corrosion.
- With 2” of ground clearance, cleaning kennels and flushing waste is quick and easy.
- Priefert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals.
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge galvanized tubing
- Panels filled with galvanized 8 gauge 2” x 4” Welded Wire
- Lockable Gravity Latch
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish over Galvanized tubing