1. Set gate posts 6″ wider than required opening. Build gate frame 12″ wider than opening between gate posts.
2. Mount track brackets to gate posts and line posts with U-bolts. Tubular portion of bracket should be about 12″ from ground on bottom and about 12″ from top of fence.
3. Cut 1-5/8″ O.D. pipe track to fit on outside of track bracket sleeves, top and bottom. This forms continuous track. Level and align to ensure smooth roll.
4. Attach double-wheel carrier to gate then install rear wheel bracket assemblies, leaving clamps loose, and hang gate on track. Adjust and align for smooth ground roll. (8″ wheels work better on uneven ground.) Balance and align, making sure weight is evenly distributed on both track wheels. Tighten rear wheel clamps.
5. Install offset latch to fence post.
6. Your Safe-T Rolling Gate is now installed.