Priefert KT510 – 5-foot x 10-foot Kennel Top
Priefert’s Professional Grade Premier Kennels meet and exceed the durability requirements of professional boarding operations, breeders, trainers, and animal hospitals. Designed and built to provide many years of trouble-free operation, our Premier Kennels are a great option for professionals and individual pet owners. Our Kennel Tops are a great option when confining dogs that have a tendency to jump or climb.
Priefert Premier Kennel Tops are designed to bolt into place, making installation quick and easy. Our Kennel Tops are constructed from galvanized steel tubing and heavy 8 gauge 2” x 4” galvanized welded wire. Each strand of wire is individually welded to the tubing frame with stainless steel welding wire. We then apply Priefert’s superior Architectural Grade Powder Coating with UV inhibitors over the galvanized metal to provide two lines of defense against the elements.
- Our Kennel Tops are a great option when confining dogs that have a tendency to jump or climb.
- Priefert Premier Kennel Tops are designed to bolt into place, making installation simple and quick..
- Our Kennel Tops are constructed from heavy 8 gauge 2” x 4” welded wire mesh and allow for maximum ventilation.
- Using stainless steel welding wire and high standards of quality control, each strand of wire is individually welded to the frame for added safety.
- Our Kennel Top Adapter Pipes are designed to be used when covering your kennel requires 2 or more Kennel Top Panels.
- Kennel Top frames constructed from 1.66” OD 18 gauge galvanized tubing
- Kennel Tops filled with galvanized 8 gauge 2” x 4” Welded Wire
- Kennel Tops include necessary hardware for attachment to kennels
- All weights are approximate