Nice Apollo 1600 – Dual Swing Gate Operator Package
Apollo offers its Single Actuator Sing Gate Operator in two models, the 1500 and the 1500ETL. Both models are easily installed on mot existing or new swing gates of up to 16 feet in length and 600 pounds. The 1500ETL model utilizes our advance circuit board, which offers the popular soft start/ soft stop feature, we all as additional inputs for a firebox, monitor lights, a lock, siren and strobe lights. Unlike other operators on the market, the 1550ETL model actually learns and stores in memory both the current limit sirens and the length of he actuator stroke, creating a default setting for future cycles allowing for longer operator life and greater safety.
Includes a Nice 318N Receiver and ABF/A Antenna kit!
- Automatic, Adjustable Close Timer
- Adjustable Current Sensitivity for Automatic Safety Reverse
- Inputs for: Free Exit Loops, Safety Loops, Under Gate Loops, Safety
- Edges, Free Exit Probes, Keypads, Telephone Entry Systems, Intercom
- Systems, Pushbuttons, Locks, Radio, Receivers
- Fully Systems Capable
- Battery Operated, Solar or AC Charged Swing Gate Operator.
- Recommended for Residential, Farm and Ranch, and Light
- Commercial applications. Recommended for gates up to 16 feet in length and 600 lbs. each.
Can be used in push to open or pull to open applications. This permits the choice of having the actuator inside or outside the gate regardless of hinge left or right. Direct drive system attaches directly to the gate.
Open or Close
Cycle Time Each direction, 15 seconds.
Rust Proof linear, acme screw drive; self-lubricating gears. Supplied with 8 ft. of cable. 38 cable for slave actuator. Externally adjustable limit switches.
- AC Trickle Charger or Solar Panels
- Complete Line of Radio Transmitters and Receivers
- Wired or Wireless Digital Keypads
- Wired or Wireless Exit Buttons
- Intercom Systems
- Telephone Entry Systems
- Locks Mechanical, Magnetic, Solenoid
- Safety and Free Exit Loop Detectors
- Safety Edges
- 3-Button Control Stations
- Exit Probe Detectors
- Photocell Detectors
12 volt battery. Apollo recommends a maintenance-free, deep cycle marine battery 105 amp./hour. (Not supplied)
NOTE: In the event of electrical power outage, or significantly overcast days, a fully charged deep cycle marine battery (recommended) will provide up to 300 cycles or 30 days usage on a basic system before requiring a recharge.
All standard Apollo operators are shipped with the 636 circuit board.
Apollo 400 Upgrade Kit
- For use with Apollo Model 1600 & 1650ETL Swing Gate Operators
- Recommended for gates over 16 (5m) and up to 20 (6m).
- The model 1600/1650ETL power drive cylinder is mounted between #400 arms.
- The operator now attaches to the gate at 8 ft. (2.4m) for better gate control.
- 2 kits needed for 1600/1650ELT.