14-foot Steel 6-Bar Gate – Green
Economy Gates are the least expensive gate option and are proof that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. These gates are an attractive and affordable option for driveways, pastures, or other non-crowding applications as these gates are not recommended for heavy-pressure situations. Our Economy Gates feature a beautiful 6 rail design and come standard with a gate hardware package that includes a chain latch. Each gate is constructed from a 20 gauge frame, with 22 gauge rails. These lightweight gates feature single piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity. The high quality, Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors helps the gate resist scratching and sunlight damage, adding years of life to your investment. Available in a variety of lengths, the 18’ and 20’ gates feature a bolt-together design to provide an extra measure of support for the longest of our gates. If you prefer a galvanized finish, be sure to check out our Galvanized Economy Gates.
- These gates are built with one vertical stay plus a center vertical strap of flat steel that bolts together
- Frame constructed from 1.66” OD 20 gauge tubing
- Rails constructed from 1.66” OD 22 gauge tubing
- Each gate includes the necessary hardware for hanging
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate