D & D Technologies 75057124 – SureClose 57SF W Hinge Closer – Dual Thrust Bearings 90º Hinge – Center Mount Steel Gate Bracket
Hydraulic SureClose® Gate Closers & Hinges are designed to replace conventional, bulky commercial gate hinges and closers. These strong and sturdy hinge-closers provide smooth, bind-free performance. Superb engineering and patented design allow clever concealment of the hydraulics in a remarkably small housing. There is no compromise of quality with these small-footprint SureClose® gate closers and hinges. SureClose 108 and 57 models are concealed hydraulic gate closers. The models feature Final Snap-Close Action (FSA) which increases speed at the end of closing to overcome electric or coded locks. Both ‘Closing Speed’ and ‘Final Snap’ are adjustable using the supplied adjustment tool. Designed to never leak hydraulic fluid, the SureClose 108 or 57 are extremely safe and do not offer resistance if closed quickly in an emergency. Soft, quiet closure also protects the latching/locking system. SureClose 108SF and 57SF models are suitable for pool and safety gates. SF models open to and self-close from 90 degrees;.* NO hold-open feature. All SureClose hinges and closers come packaged with the gate mounting bracket included. Post mounting brackets sold separately. Aluminium gate mounting brackets: Pre-drill using 5mm drill bit and use #14 countersunk through-bolts or fasteners. See post brackets for their fastener requirements. * When installing this hinge to a swimming pool gate always confirm any safety requirements with your local Council or authorities to ensure compliance.
Internally Mounted, Hydraulic, Gate Hinge-Closers
• Self-Closing from 90º – will not hold open
• Maintenance free, with high corrosion resistance
• Screw-on or weld-on models available
• Multiple adjustment options
• Self-closes gates up to 260 lb (120kg) – See Chart
• Non-self-closing models available
• Prevents gate slam noise & gate damage
• 50-micron anodizing (aluminum components)
• Proprietary finish – no need to grind before welding!
• Mounting brackets sold separately