Priefert – PHSF1BN 10-foot Premier Stall Front with 4-foot Sliding Door
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive brown powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. * (Wood Kit sold separately).
- Our Premier Stall Fronts are a safe, attractive, and affordable option for today’s horse owners.
- This classic Premier Stall Front is our most popular option and features a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (wood kit sold separately)
- Each door features gravity latch that gives horse owners the opportunity to fit a lock through the latch if desired.
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Our Premier Stall Front Sliding door also includes a window. This window locks securely closed with a double gravity latch. When open, this window will open wide enough to fold flat along the front of the stall, out of the way of handlers and other horses in the alley/hall of the barn. (This window does not lock in the open position.)
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33”
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- The finish applied to our wood kits is designed for indoor use, meaning stalls should be setup under cover and/or inside a barn or shed.
Note: Wood NOT Included
Use lumber cut 47-3/4” in length.
10′ panel or front, 16 – 2” x 8” x 47-3/4”