Priefert – PSP12SWBN -12-foot Solid Wood-Filled Stall Panel
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel features a steel frame with a wood-filled top and bottom (Wood Kits sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. (Wood Kit sold separately). *
- Safe, attractive, and affordable, Priefert Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the industry for decades!
- Solid Wood Fill Stall Panels are 7.5’ tall.
- Stall panels are connected with drop pins that are securely attached to the frame.
- Smooth surfaces with no sharp edges (“Domed” tops and bottoms of vertical end frames).
- These Premier Stall Panels feature a steel frame with a wood-filled top and bottom (wood kits sold separately).
- The Solid Wood Filled Stall Panels require two wood kits, one each for the top and bottom portions.
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
- The finish applied to our wood kits is designed for indoor use, meaning stalls should be setup under cover and/or inside a barn or shed.
Note: Wood NOT Included
Use lumber cut 33-3/4” in length.
12′ panel or front, 19 – 2” x 8” x 33-3/4”