Priefert UWT12BN – 12-foot Utility Walk Thru Panel – Brown
Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” Panel, Utility Walk Thru Panels feature a 4’ wide “walk thru” gate and are ideal for a number of applications around the farm or ranch. These panels are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed and heavy pressure is not expected. These panels feature chain connectors to ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for easy connections to existing structures. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground, while our “Fishhook” top corners increase strength and safety. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Utility Panels are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- The number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line, Utility Panels are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is not expected.
- Utility Walk Thru Panels feature a 4’ wide walk through gate with a vertical sliding gravity latch.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- J-legs increase the ease of portability and help prevent panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground.
- “Fishhooks” strengthen the top corners and minimize the opportunity for injury.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Gate Frame Height: 82”
- Panel Height: 62”
- Gate Width: 4’
- Number of Rails: 6
- Vertical Sliding Gravity Latch
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 20 gauge tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Available Colors: Brown