- Whenever possible, we ship orders within 24 hours. However, delivery times vary for each product.
- Most of our trucking carriers offer curb-side delivery to our customers’ locations. It is the responsibility of the customer receiving the shipment to have the means to unload, e.g., a fork lift or a loading dock.
- Fence Supply Inc. is not responsible if the product cannot be unloaded off the truck. Truck drivers are not responsible for helping unload the shipment.
- We cannot ship to PO boxes or to military APO/FPO addresses.
- Some items do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Please ask our sales associates for guidance on this.
- Fence Supply Inc. stocks what it sells. We fulfill most of our own orders, from our own warehouses, with our own people. We take extra care and effort to package everything we ship out so you receive your order free of damage. This all means a quicker and damage-free delivery to you.
- We cannot issue a refund on any shipping fees for returned items, including those incurred in shipping items back to us. Once an order has been shipped, even if not yet received by the customer, we cannot refund the cost of shipping. If an order has not yet shipped, we will gladly refund the shipping fee if the order is canceled.
- All returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Free Freight or Flat-Rate Shipping Items
- Orders must ship within the lower 48 states.
- Free freight terms apply to business addresses or terminal pick-ups only.
- Residential deliveries or deliveries requiring lift gates do not qualify for free or flat-rate freight terms.
- BUSINESSES WITH RESIDENTIAL ADDRESSES WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE FREIGHT OR FLAT-RATE SHIPPING.
- Deliveries within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area are considered local deliveries.
- For our local customers, we offer delivery on our own trucks.
- Local delivery charges vary due to order size and location of delivery.
- In order to minimize your cost, we select our freight carriers based on the freight destination.
- You may choose your own carrier.
- You may request third-party billing.
- Please inform your sales associate of your shipping preference.
- Extra charges will apply if you request lift-gate service. This must be specified upfront.
- All lift-gate charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Due to weight limitations for streets in residential areas, these charges are higher than deliveries to commercial addresses. In many cases, a trucking company will send a smaller truck (i.e., not an 18-wheeler) to residential addresses in order to be in compliance with weight limitations. This results in additional charges up to $70 depending on the freight carrier.
- If you request lift-gate service, additional charges up to $100 will apply depending on the freight carrier. If the customer does not request lift-gate service, FENCE SUPPLY INC. is not responsible for the freight cost if the product cannot be removed from the truck. Please note that truck drivers are not responsible for helping unload the product. If the customer cannot unload the product and it is brought back to the shipping depot, future attempts to deliver this product will result in additional costs, which are the responsibility of the customer.
- Ask your sales associate for more details.
- Terminal pickup is a great alternative to residential deliveries. You may request terminal pickup to avoid the extra residential charges.
- If you have a preference on common carriers, please let us know at the time of your order.
- We ship with UPS for our smaller items weighing up to 150 lbs.
- We will determine which method of shipping will be the most economical.
- Please note that UPS cannot ship to a PO box or military APO/FPO addresses.
- If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, the shipment will be shipped via Second Day Air by default.
Standard UPS Transit Times
|Ground||1 business day||2-7 business days||2-8 business days|
|Second Day Air||1 business day||2 business days||3 business days|
|*Next Day Air (please call)||1 business day||1 business day||1-2 business day(s)|
*Upon customer request only. Contingent on stock on hand and time of request
- Please contact one of our sales associates for details.
- PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL. DO NOT DISPOSE OF THE BOX OR ANY PACKAGING MATERIALS UNTIL YOU HAVE INSPECTED YOUR ORDER AND ARE SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE RECEIVED. If your product was shipped to you by freight carrier or FedEx, please inspect the product for visible damage before the carrier leaves. Please make any notations on the bill of lading (delivery receipt).
- If you do receive a damaged shipment, you may choose not to accept the delivery at that time, and we will handle any claims directly with the carrier.
- If the damaged item can be repaired, mark on the bill that items are damaged, and we will send you the parts needed to fix the item.
- In the unfortunate event your freight shows up with damage, and you did not mark it on the bill, the freight considers you the owner of the product and will not allow us to put in a freight claim. However, if this does happen, please call us so we may assist you in any way we can in making your freight claim.