D & D Technologies ML3ATPKA – MagnaLatch Safety Gate Latch with Electronic Alarms – 6-Pin Lock
D&D Technologies invented magnetic safety gate latches in the early 1990s. The Australian-made MagnaLatch® Safety Gate Latch uses magnetic technology to produce a latch that is toddler resistant, safe and reliable. The MagnaLatch® ALERT is the newest model in the MagnaLatch range. It’s a combined gate latch and gate alarm in one, convenient product. The ALERT sets entirely new levels for gate safety around swimming pools*, childcare centers, schools, homes or wherever child safety is critical. The MagnaLatch® ALERT offers dual electronic warnings: bright, flashing LED lights, and audible alerts that sound if a gate is opened or left unlatched. You can see at a glance, and hear from a distance, if your gate is not secured. A single beep upon each entry or exit of a gate notifies of family, friends or intruders. While the ‘Top Pull’ model is ideal for all child safety applications, a shorter ‘Vertical Pull’ model offers protection on pet security and general-purpose gates around the home and garden. The MagnaLatch® ALERT is the ultimate safety gate latch and the ideal alert device for when you can′t turn your back for a second. D&D has sold millions of these award-winning MagnaLatches worldwide.
Child Safety Gate Latch with Electronic Alarms
• Gate latch and gate alarm in one, convenient product
• Easy installation: no special tools or electricians required
• Designed to fit all square post gate applications
• Fits to most metal, wood or vinyl gates
• At-a-glance Locked/Unlocked indicator
• Visual unlatched alarm and audible unlatched alarm
• Long-life lithium battery included
• Vertically and horizontally adjustable
• Key lockable: can be rekeyed (by locksmith) to match house doors
• Meets all Australian and NZ Standards for pool gates
• Round post adapter kit sold separately
• Limited Lifetime Warranty (2 Year warranty on alarm unit)
Always confirm local Council Authority requirements before installation on swimming pools.