RAZ118 – Razor Wire – 18-inch diameter – Commercial (Case of 5)
Commercial Razor Wire or Razor Ribbon Helical is the most basic form of razor wire for commercial industrial security. Coming in standard diameters from 18″ Razor Ribbon razor wire provides a significant upgrade in security to any existing perimeter fence. It can also be used to protect rooftops, access points, electrical equipment, and other vulnerable assets. It’s the first line of defense, where a balance of security and budget are required.
Roll length is determined by the spacing between each loop. A roll can be stretched up to 50′ (an 18″ gap between each loop) but is typically stretched to 33′ (12″ between each loop—recommended spacing). For high security the roll is stretched to just 25′ (9″ between each loop). How far you stretch a roll can be an aesthetic consideration, but tighter spacing always makes for tighter security.
Features & Benefits
- Perimeter security products
- Highly recommended for private and industrial use
- Long barb, wire-reinforced helical barrier formed without clipping
- Helical barbed tape and core available in stainless steel or galvanized
- Razor Ribbon for chain link fence