Security Brands 24-1000 – Advantage DKS II Master Controller – Post Mount
The AdvantageDKS II controllers are available in three configurations: post mount, desk mount, and raintight enclosure. Post-mount models are housed in heavy powder-coated steel enclosures with stainless-steel faceplates and metal keypads, the desk-mount model cabinets (interior use only) are made of black powder-coated steel, and the raintight models are mounted inside standard raintight electrical enclosures. Designed to be used with our RemotePro KP Wiegand-output keypads, it can control up to two devices. Connecting one of our serial printers allows a real-time transaction printout. These units feature a random code generator for up to 1,000 codes, latch code, sleep code, “3 strikes, you’re out” security, 2 relays, and anti-pass back.
Each AdvantageDKS II controller allows the user to randomly generate up to 1,000 five-digit codes and automatically enter them into memory. These codes can be printed out using an RS-232 serial-port printer. The controller will also report time, date, code number entered, relay activated, and valid/invalid code status.
- Programmable five-digit codes: 1000-code capacity
- Two slave keypad ports, 26-bit Wiegand (see RemotePro KP)
- Programmable personal master code, latch code, and sleep code
- Split relay function allows activation of two separate access points
- Optional camera (intercom model only)
- “3 strikes, you’re out” security
- True anti-passback
- 1000-code transaction buffer