Security Brands Advantage 23-206 – Advantage DG Master Controller – Post Mount – HID
The Security Brands line of StandAlone Proximity card readers combine the latest in proximity technology with the ease of non-PC programming. Each StandAlone Proximity card reader features a high grade stainless steel faceplate with heavy metal, powder coated enclosure. Mounted to the faceplate is an HID Prox Point reader, with the control board mounted safely inside the rugged enclosure. To program the unit, simply unlock the faceplate and use the enclosed keypad to enter codes. That’s it!
All StandAlone Proximity card readers have a 1000 transaction memory buffer that can be printed out on an RS-232 serial port printer (SBI #21-045 or #21-047). The unit will report time, date, card number entered, relay activated and valid/ invalid card. When more than one card reader is needed at an access point, choose model #23-206(i).
This unit allows an additional “slave” proximity reader (see the Security Brands RemotePro CR line) to be wired to it, making it the ideal product for an entry/ exit application or where two proximity readers are needed.
- Input: 16.5VAC (transformer included)
- Output: n/o or n/c contact 1-99 second
- Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 6.625h x 5.50w x 4.25d
- Intercom: 8 ohm Mylar speaker w/ call button
- Ship weight: 7 lbs.
- Relay Specs
- DC Load AC Load
- Contact Rating 1A @ 24V .5A @ 120V
- Max. switching voltage 150V 220V
- Max. carrying current 2A 2A
- Max. switching power 28W 60VA
- 2000 card capability
- Programmable Personal Master Code
- Programmable Latch / Unlatch Card
- Programmable Sleep Card
- Three strikes you’re out
- True Anti Pass Back
- 1000 code transaction buffer
- Optional camera
- LED indicators
- Non-volatile memory
- Night Light
- Limited two year warranty
- Two relays
- Split-relay function:
- allows user to activate two separate doors / gates
- Compatible with one “slave” unit
- Refer to the Security Brands RemotePro CR line