Nice Apollo EPMB/A – Medium Through-Beam, Non-Adjustable Photo Eye with BlueBUS
The EPMB/A, EPMOB/A and EPLOB/A photocells detect obstacles on the optical axis between a transmitter (TX) and a receiver (RX). These devices are equipped with the Nice BlueBUS communication system which makes it easy to connect all the devices up to the control units using two wires only. They are all quite simply connected up in parallel and the addressed jumpers selected according to the function required.The EPMB/A are fixed position photo eyes and the EPMOB/A and EPLOB/A are 30 degree positionable.
The Nice Era EPMB Medium photocells are part of the Nice Era mid size photocells offering. The EPMB model uses Nice BlueBUS Technology to enable an easy connection to the control unit of all compatible devices with only two wires.
Cutting-edge technology: the anti-blinding circuit makes it possible to solve the problem of interference between the detectors and automatic synchronization between several couples of photocells.
NOTE: For use only with 939, 1050, and XBA/3 control boards
- An antiglare circuit which eliminates possible sunlight interference.
- Ten degree angle of reception
- ABS body that is resistant to all conditions
- Compatible with all BlueBus control boards.
- Up to 15 metres range
- Works from -20 degrees celsius to 50 degrees celsius
- (1) Transmitter
- (1) Receiver
- Power Supply: via BlueBus
- Estimated Range: up to 49ft.
- Protection Rating: IP55