Security Brands Advantage 23-213 – Advantage DG Master Controller – Post Mount – SK
The Security Brands, Inc. line of StandAlone Proximity card readers combine the latest in proximity technology with the ease of non PC programming.
Each StandAlone Proximity unit features a a high grade stainless steel faceplate with heavy metal, powder coated enclosure. Mounted to the face plate is an HID Prox Point reader with the controller board safely mounted inside the enclosure. Simply unlock the faceplate and program the unit from the enclosed keypad. Thats it. Its that simple!
The unit will report time, date, card number entered, relay activated and valid / invalid card. When more than one card reader is needed at an access point, choose model #23-206(i).
This unit allows an additional “slave” proximity reader (see the SBI RemotePro CR line) to be wired to it, making it the ideal product for an entry / exit application or where two proximity readers are needed.
- Input: 16.5VAC (transformer included)
- Output: n/o or n/c contact 1-99 second
- Operating temperature: -15 to 175 Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 6.625h x 5.50w x 4.25d
- Intercom: 8 ohm Mylar speaker w/ call button
- Ship weight: 7 lbs.
- Relay Specs
- DC Load AC Load
- Contact Rating 1A @ 24V .5A @ 120V
- Max. switching voltage 150V 220V
- Max. carrying current 2A 2A
- Max. switching power 28W 60VA
- 2000 card capability
- Programmable Personal Master Code
- Programmable Latch / Unlatch Card
- Programmable Sleep Card
- Three strikes you’re out
- True Anti Pass Back
- 1000 code transaction buffer
- Optional camera
- LED indicators
- Non-volatile memory
- Night Light
- Limited two year warranty
- Two relays
- Split-relay function
- Allows user to activate two separate doors / gates
- Compatible with one œslave unit
- Refer to the AAS RemotePro CR line