Security Brands Ascent X1 – Cellular Telephone Entry System with Keypad
Our cellular telephone entry systems are backed by 4G LTE cellular technology and are powered by our simple, cloud-based Summit Control software platform.
Our flagship Ascent X1 set the standard for cellular access control when it debuted in 2014 and continues to do so today. It features both a call button for telephone entry as well as the fast and simple convenience of a keypad.
This unit feature app, text, and voice control, back-to-back calling of up to 3 phone numbers, and simultaneous calling of up to 10 upon call button press.
When you need a cellular telephone entry and access control system in one with a camera, Ascent X1 has you covered. Control up to two gates or doors and grant access via app, text, voice, keypad, call button, directory call, or Wiegand device!
- 4G LTE cellular
- High-definition Ascent Camera for still photos
- Photo push notifications
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- Control via 7 different control methods
- Control up to 2 gates/doors
- Cloud-based access control management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Up to 1,000 keypad codes
- Rollover calling—up to 3 phone numbers
- Broadcast calling—up to 10 phone numbers
- Location-Based Access Control (LBAC)
- Push and/or email event and status notifications
- Ascent Connect integration
Other Great Features
- 7-day timers
- Holiday timers
- Special-event timers
- Temporary users with permission limits
- Quick temporary user setup
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Stainless-steel faceplate
- Powder-coated, galvanized steel enclosure
- Lighted keypad and call button
Versatile & Convenient
Control your gate from anywhere using a computer, tablet, or phone.
An Ascent with a View
Get visual ID on all visitors to your property with photo push notifications; get photos automatically or whenever you choose.
Location-Based Access Control
Users must be within a defined distance from the unit to open the gate or door.
Get Connected Every Time
Assign multiple phone numbers to be called in order or simultaneously upon call button press, ensuring a connection is always made.
Powered by Summit Control™
Unit includes a GSM SIM card ready for activation.
Two-Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA from Global Materials
Always complete a site survey to make sure you have cellular coverage. Our cellular products run on the AT&T 4G LTE network. This is a cellular accessory for a gate/door, so an uninterrupted cellular connection cannot be guaranteed. An emergency egress or primary entry mechanism should always be used (transmitter, fire box, mechanical release). Consult with your dealer, distributor, and/or system designer for more information.