Security Brands Ascent X2 – Cellular Multi-Tenant Entry System with Directory Insert
Our cellular multi-tenant entry systems are backed by 4G LTE cellular technology and are powered by our simple, cloud-based Summit Control software platform.
Ascent X2 is designed for apartments, gated communities, or businesses, and can handle up to 30 residents. It features a directory with user-printable inserts. It is a great choice for replacing aging, antiquated multi-tenant entry systems.
This unit features app, text, and voice control as well as back-to-back calling of up to 3 phone numbers.
- 4G LTE cellular
- High-definition Ascent Camera for still photos
- Photo push notifications
- 2 Wiegand inputs
- Control via 6 different control methods
- Control up to 2 gates or doors
- Cloud-based access-control management
- Up to 10,000 app, text, and voice users
- Up to 1,000 keypad codes
- Rollover calling—up to 3 phone numbers per user
- Location-Based Access Control (LBAC)
- Push and/or email event and status notifications
- Ascent Link integration
Other Great Features
- 7-day timers
- Holiday timers
- Special-event timers
- Temporary users with permission limits
- Quick temporary-user setup
- Audit trail with detailed reports
- “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Drop-in directory insert
- Durable polycarbonate directory lens
- Powder-coated-steel enclosure and stainless-steel faceplate
- Nightlight, lighted keypad, and valet light
Calling Made Easy
Key in the directory code listed next to the resident you wish to call and the unit calls.
An Ascent with a View
Get visual ID on all visitors to your property with photo push notifications; get photos automatically or whenever you choose.
Location-Based Access Control
Users must be within a defined distance from the unit to open the gate or door.
Get Connected Every Time
Assign multiple phone numbers to each address to be called one after the other, ensuring a connection is always made.
Powered by Summit Control™
Unit includes a GSM SIM card ready for activation.
Two-Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA from Global Materials
There are no reviews yet.