Simpson Strong-Tie APA6 – 6x Heavy Ornamental 90° Angle
Outdoor Accents angles tie together beams, rafters and more. The APA angle makes structural connections between beams and posts much more visually appealing. These angles make connections stronger and provide consistent, straight corners for a variety of outdoor projects.
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- Use of the Outdoor Accents connectors requires use of the hex-head washer (STN22) and structural wood screw (SDWSDBB
- Install with Outdoor Accents structural screws and hex-head washer (sold separately) for a decorative look
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening alone for outdoor living or home repair projec
- APA4, APA6 — 12-gauge steel
- The APA4 is designed for use with 4x or larger lumber
- The APA6 is designed for use with 6x or larger lumber
- The APA21 is designed for use with 2x or larger lumber
There are no reviews yet.